Thursday, April 5, 2012

SUPER TEACHER TOOLS...WOW!!

I came across this site and thought to myself..."What a great find! I must share it!" If you are trying to add a bit of technology to your day, check out what this site has to offer.

Super Teacher Tools...See What You Can Add to Your Toolbox!
Classroom Update



This Site Offers:
Review Games (Jeopardy/Millionaire)
Quiz Makers
Group Maker
Random Name Generator
Countdown Timer
Hangman
Flash Lottery
Random Fact Desk
Simple Online Creation Website Tool

4 comments:

  1. Love this site! I've used the Millionaire game in my class before. Thanks for reminding me about it...lol. :)

    ~Michelle
    Making It As A Middle School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to serve as your "Reminder"! Oh, and CONGRATS on your 70,000 blog site visits!! I'm excited for you!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I am starting to get used to it...lol!
      I panicked a little when I saw my orginal blog disappear! But Erika was soooo great and got me through it!

      Delete